Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goin' For Water...

"I like this shot, it's my dad, joe and me going on a run across the lake to get fresh water from the pipe 1953" - John...

"Here is a shot of me walking up from Denny's dock about 1958" - J...

"My dad, Joe Giriat, and my sister Dee about 1961" - John...

"An early shot, late 1940's, of my mom and dad, Joe and Marge, standing on the frozen lake Ballard in winter. My dad was wearing his navy pea coat and cap from world war two" - John...

"Here is one of the few shots taken on the porch of our cabin about 1953, I'm playing with my cars here" - John...


Wonderful pictures from a lifetime at Ballard! Many thanks to John Giriat for providing them! They're all pure joy, going for water, John with his inner-tube, Dee rowin' her dad, John's parents - but if I had to pick a favorite, it's John playing cars on the porch. And don't forget to go here to view the slide show!

No comments: